Letters of Inquiry
The Revson Foundation accepts letters of inquiry from prospective grantees. Please send an e-mail with a very brief description of your project, including the following information:
- Organization Name
- Name of Contact
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Project Title
- Project Budget
- Amount Sought
- Description of Project
Please do not include any attachments.
We are unable to accept inquiries through the mail or by phone.
We read all e-mail promptly. If your proposal seems appropriate for follow up, we will contact you within two weeks. We regret that, given the volume of inquiries, we are unable to respond to each letter individually.
Please note that we currently do not fund:
- Film projects
- Book projects
- Capital or building campaigns
- Fundraising dinner events
- National or local health appeals
- Projects located outside of the United States or Israel
- Research grants or scholarships for individuals (except within our fellowships programs)
- Biomedical research projects (except within our fellowships programs)
For more information, please see the FAQs for grant seekers.