The Revson Foundation accepts letters of inquiry from prospective grantees via our online portal, Foundant. If you believe you meet the requirements, please use this link to submit.
We do not accept inquiries through email, mail, or phone.
If your proposal seems appropriate for follow-up in light of our guidelines and priorities, we will contact you within two weeks. We regret that, given the volume of inquiries, we are unable to respond to each letter individually.
An extremely small percentage of Foundation’s grants originate from letters of inquiry.
Please note that we currently do not fund:
- Film projects
- Book projects
- Capital or building campaigns
- Fundraising dinner events
- National or local health appeals
- Projects located outside of the United States or Israel
- Research grants or scholarships for individuals
- Biomedical research projects (except within our fellowships programs)
For more information, please see the FAQs for grant seekers.